Could I be Pregnant?!/scared. help please.

I had sex May 24th. We used a condom. He did not ejaculate. He said the condom did not break. I had my period either in the beginning of that month or in the middle. The next.month i had my period on June 21st. But it was a weird period. My blood was red for a couple hours but then it turned brown. The period kept stopping and starting. I went to the doctors for stomach pain on the 22nd of June they preg tested me and it came up negative. Im now having cramps but no period yet every so often and this white discharge. Looks maybe a bit chunky but im not sure. Here are my questions:
Did i test too early?
Could i be preg?
Is that discharge weird?

Hi Rylee, I can't tell you for sure about your discharge? I would recommend going to a pregnancy center to get a free test there. You can find a location at or and click on the worldwide directory. Let me know what happens. Please consider no more sex right now and find out what is going on. Write back at

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.