Could I be Pregnant?!/Implanon & Pregnancy.

I got implanon fitted on May 30th this year. I began bleeding on June 10th and have been bleeding since. (Rarely heavy, mostly spotting-light period). Is there any possibility I may be pregnant? I have extreme fatigue for the past week or so and the last time I felt like this was in the first trimester of my last pregnancy 2 years ago. I know the chances are slim but I feel 'different'

Hi Kate, How are you doing now? I don't advise implanon. I have done research on this and there are many possible side effects. Yes, you can get pregnant even if using implanon. Did you take a pregnancy test yet? You can get a free test at a local pregnancy center. I think you could find a center at and click on the worldwide directory. Please let me know what happens. You can email me at

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.