Could I be Pregnant?!/am i pregnant?

Me and my bf are trying to have baby, and I have been off my birth for at least 2 months. Anyways last time i had a period was July 24. Since then me and him were having sex together. What are the chances of me being pregnant? We also been having sex may June and July. I have take pregnancy test 2 times and both came out negative. So when and how can I get pregnant? And if he still moves in and out and goes deep after he came could that push some of the sperm inside I was on my back with legs in the air. We really want a kid. Any tips is appreciated. Also I have been taking prenatals for about 2 weeks

You can try taking another pregnancy test. You can go to a pregnancy resource center to get a FREE test if you think you might get pregnant. To find a center near you, go to or and click on the worldwide directory.

As for tips on getting pregnant, try doing a google search on the internet. or try

Let me know what happens. Also, sometimes when you are trying too hard, you get yourself all stressed. Just relax and don't worry. And are you two getting married soon? Write me at

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.