Could I be Pregnant?!/missed period

I am  late for my period I am always on time but this month I was due on on the 29th but on the 28th I had cramps then on the 29th had pink discharge so I thought I was coming on but I didn't it was just light pinkish discharge on the 30th in the morning I had brown discharge Wich stopped that day now it is the 3rd and still nothing I have took a pregnancy test on the 2nd and it said negative so I don't know what this could b i am never late on my period exempt when I was pregnant with my previous 2 children ?? HELP please x

I am sorry but I just found your question in the question pool. So how are you doing now? Did you find out if you are pregnant or not? I want to let you know that you can get a free pregnancy test at a local pregnancy resource center. To find one in your area, go to or
Let me know what happens. You can email me at

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.