Could I be Pregnant?!/Could I be pregnant?

I was on the Depo for about 6 years. I stopped taking it in December 2013 and then took one last dose in june 2013 until I decided another form of birth control. The Depo would work from June until September 8th 2014. On September 17th 2014 my partner and I had unprotected sex. On August 25 2014 I had some bleeding, I went to my PCP. (I never had gotten my period in any of the 6 years I was on the Depo, During august 25th the depo was still in my system. Between January and june 2014 my periods came back regular. then stopped again once getting the depo in June. My PCP said it was probably breakthrough bleeding from the depo) I took a pregnancy test on wednesday this week, friday and saturday all were negative. Yesturday I have clear discharged with very little pink. The discharge didn't appear with any pink this morning. My breasts have been sore, i'm extremely tired, nose bleeds, and just dont feel all that well. I dont know when I ovulated. What's the chance that i could be pregnant? When to take another test and when to stop if they keep being negative.

Hi Stephanie, I would recommend that you go to a pregnancy resource center and get a FREE test done there. They could advise you better there. I am concerned about you not having a period for 6 years. That sounds very unusual to me. Will it be a problem if you are pregnant? Please write back and let me know what happens. Do you have any other pregnancy symptoms? Write me at

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.