Could I be Pregnant?!/Plan B

I took Plan B on the day after my cycle and 2 days later I started TriSpectra. On pill day 5 the condom broke so I took Plan B again, should I be covered?
Thank you!

Hi Shelby, I'm sorry but I just got your question. So what has happened in the meantime? Please let me know. You should be ok but when you take Plan B, you really don't know if you are pregnant. So you could have a big dose of hormones at that point. Please go to to find out more about Plan B. Let me know what you think. You can email me back privately at Hope to hear from you soon.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.