Could I be Pregnant?!/Chances of being pregnant

Precum and Plan B?
Okay, me and my boyfriend recently had a steamy exchange. And of course, this was the downfall of it all. He stuck it in for probably a minute or two, he did not ***, and he usually doesn't have any precum on his penis, but this time I couldn't tell. The last time he masturbated was that morning, but he said he had went to the bathroom four times, and cleaned it off when he was done that morning. This was two days after my period. I was so scared (I worry about everything) that I wanted to take a plan B. So, after two days, I went to get it (lack of transportation). And when I took it, it was the first day of my ovulation cycle (based on my app that I have) please tell me if its still effective.

Sorry I just got your question. So do you know anything at this time? Some women panic and they take Plan B when they don't really need to. Plan B is a high dose of hormones. You can read more about it at and find the info on Plan B. Let me know if you find out if you are pregnant or not. You can take a free pregnancy test at that same website. Write me at so we can talk more. And please refrain if you are not wanting to get pregnant.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.