Could I be Pregnant?!/help!!!!

hi, I'm 19 ...back in December my period was about 11 days late. on this third day it was late I had protected sex(condoms) my boyfriend and I continued to have sex about one min after he came in the condom. I bleed a little after having sex. my period came on later in the month of December. it was very very light at first, it was only showing when I wiped and I thought it was implantation bleeding, but the next morning it was bright red, had clots and was heavy. this lasted for about 9 days. my period hasn't been on at all for January, I worried that it was implantation bleeding and not my period. I have been going to the gym everyday since January 20th for a two hour workout and I have been smoking weed about every other day if that is any help. I didn't take a at home test because I thought my period had came on, but since I haven't had it for a about 10 days if I calculated when I thought my period may have been on im worried."

Deja, I just got your question. What have you found out by now? Let me know. If you ever want a free pregnancy test, you can go to a pregnancy resource center to get one. To find a center near you, go to or and click on the listings. Hope to hear from you soon.

P.s. There really is no such things as "protected" sex. No method of birth control is 100% safe in preventing pregnancy. Also, having a big workout can cause your period to become abnormal.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.