Could I be Pregnant?!/help taken ipill ecp

Plz help I had sex yesterday with my bf but the condom broke and i was really worried so just after sex i had taken ipill just after the sex is there any chance of getting pregnant my periods will start in just 4 day now Plz help is one dosage enough And how will i get to know that the pill worked Plz any doc or ipill users helpp fast i m in middle of life and death

Sorry I just got your question so I know this is late. Please let me know what has happened. My email address is
Did you find out if you are pregnant? I don't advise taking the ipill but I know you already have. Sometimes women take the pill too early or if they don't need to. You can go to to find out more about free pregnancy tests or about emergency contraception. Write soon.
Also,there is really no such thing as "protected sex" because every birth control method can not be 100% effective.  

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.