Could I be Pregnant?!/Not sure if pregnant or in trouble...

It's been 38 days since my last period ended, I usually get my period about 28 days after the previous one has ended, so I'm close to 10 days late now. I have literally been peeing every 10 minutes, and I feel a tad bit nauseas from time to time. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests (at home) and I have gotten all negative results. I'm horribly confused and more than a bit concerned. Could I be pregnant? Or could this be something I should be rushing to my doctor for??

You have an option of going to a pregnancy resource center to get a free pregnancy test. To find a center near you, go to or
Let me know what happens. Will it be good news or a problem if you are pregnant? You can email me at if you want to talk more or update me.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.