Could I be Pregnant?!/Pregnancy

I had unprotected sex with my girl friend today. My pre ejaculatory fluid went inside her. She is on warfarin and can't take birth control. I urinated after my previous ejaculation. Can she get pregnant?

Hi Janith, The myth about urinating to prevent pregnancy is not true. She could still get pregnant. Let me know what happens. You can have her get a free pregnancy test at a local pregnancy center. To find one, go to or

What will you do if she is pregnant. Please write me at

Oh, and by the way, there really isn't "protected sex". That doesn't exist. Any kind of birth control does not prevent pregnancy 100% of the time.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.