Premature Ejaculation/Kegel Exercise Device

I have seen a kegel exercise device that women use to straighten their pelvic muscles. They place it between their legs in the crotch and squeeze it. Will this device help men with premature ejaculation?

You can go to this site to see it:

I thank you for your reply.

It might help you if it encourages you to do the exercises.  I dont know anyone personally who has used the device.  I invite any readers to comeent whether you are male or female.  Have you used the kegel exercise device?  And what was your experience with it?

Premature Ejaculation

David Carney

I can answer questions from men and women on this topic. If you suspect you are experiencing premature ejaculation but are not sure, I can clarify for you. If you want to overcome this troubling problem, I can describe exercises that will definitely help you. I can also suggest herbal supplements that help you stay in control. I can give you examples of techniques you can use to extend your sexual pleasure for as long as you like. You CAN determine when you ejaculate.

I am experienced in herbs and other supplements and I have gone through a mild case of premature ejaculation myself. I have absolutely no problem with it today. If you want help please ask.

I prefer not to divulge specific clients, but I have helped 1 man other than myself and I am currently working with another.