Premature Ejaculation/Premature Ejaculation

Dear Doctor:

I am 24 years old male (single), and have the problem of premature ejaculation, when I masturbate, it only takes 15 to 20 seconds when I ejaculate, and it does not last long, which is a concern for me, so please let me know the natural ways to cure this problem, and how can I postponed it to 10 or 15 minutes.

I understand your problem.  Has it always been this way for you?  

There are some different approaches to take.  I can give you an exercise to do.  If you want to try it let me know and I will explain in detail.

Also, one nautural supplement that can help is aveena sativa.  It is extracted from the oat plant and does have some nice sexual effects including prolonging sexual pleasure.  If you are interested in trying it, please do some research on the internet and read about it and decide if you should take it or not.    Let me hear from you.

Premature Ejaculation

David Carney

I can answer questions from men and women on this topic. If you suspect you are experiencing premature ejaculation but are not sure, I can clarify for you. If you want to overcome this troubling problem, I can describe exercises that will definitely help you. I can also suggest herbal supplements that help you stay in control. I can give you examples of techniques you can use to extend your sexual pleasure for as long as you like. You CAN determine when you ejaculate.

I am experienced in herbs and other supplements and I have gone through a mild case of premature ejaculation myself. I have absolutely no problem with it today. If you want help please ask.

I prefer not to divulge specific clients, but I have helped 1 man other than myself and I am currently working with another.