Premature Ejaculation/Premature Ejaculation?

Question

I am 23 yrs old.
I've following few issues:

1) Almost everytime i have sex, i happen to ejaculate even before i insert my penis. Its very annoying n disturbing coz the ejaculation happens without any action as such. Please suggest any remedies to control it.

2) Also when i ejaculate (during having sex or on masturbation), there is no force in ejaculation and the fluid just drops down. Can this cause fertility problem? I am also concerned about lower quantity of fluid that comes out.

3) I've noticed that after sex or masturbation I get constipated for a day or two and also have a slight headache.

Please kindly provide solutions for the above mentioned issues.

Thanks n Regards,
Harshit.

Answer
Hi Harshit,

Apologies for the delay in my response to your question.

First off, you're not alone, and you've nothing to be ashamed of. Premature ejaculation is widespread, and becoming more prevalent as the world moves faster and faster and stress accumulates in men.

In the vast majority of cases, there is nothing physically wrong with the man. When he takes steps to:

(i) Rewire his attitudes around sex
(ii) Alter his lifestyle while boosting his masculinity
(iii) Train his physiology to relax and have more control
(iv) Learn a small number of powerful sexual techniques

I'll address your concerns 2) and 3) first, then my answer to 1) will help cover all.

2) No force when you ejaculate can happen for several reasons. If you masturbate very quickly, and you orgasm in a very short time (seconds or minutes), it is normal for there not to be too much force, and the fluid can just trickle out, like you said. There is nothing wrong with this, and there is no connection to fertility. Generally, the longer you have sex or masturbate before having an orgasm, the stronger the force will be. Next time you masturbate, try to do it slowly, for about twenty minutes. Get an erection, let it go down, start again, get an erection again, slowly masturbate and allow your arousal to go up and down. Then after a few minutes, increase the intensity of your stroking, and you should see a more powerful orgasm.

3) About your constipation and headache after you masturbate, this could be caused by very frequent masturbation. Some discomfort in the anus can happen with frequent orgasm. I suggest you visit a urologist to discuss this.

1) As for remedies for your premature ejaculation:

(i) Begin to notice to where you hurry around in your life without paying attention to your body or you mental state. Start slowing down. Walk, talk, and do everything in a more purposeful, definite manner. As you do, start paying attention to your breathing. If you are going a couple of hours without noticing your breathing, something is wrong. Take a couple of minutes several times throughout the day to become aware of your breathing, and slow it down each time. Breathe as deeply as you can - you should see your belly expand as you do so.
(ii) If you masturbate, begin to do so with a lot more attention. Slow it right down. Explore the sensations you are feeling. Don't hurry to an orgasm. Allow yourself to get erect. Then allow your arousal levels to drop, then repeat. Vary your strokes. Try not to fantasize too much - focus only on the physical sensations.
(iii) Start to visualize your ideal sexual encounter. In your visualizations, you are not nervous, you are in control. Feel the sensations in your body as you visualize, and relax any areas that might get tight (such as your belly or chest). See yourself lasting as long as you want, confidently and calmly. See yourself having an orgasm when you want to, not when your body wants to.

I hope this has been of some help Harshit. These suggestions may help you a little bit, but in order to fully deal with your premature ejaculation, and make it stop, you would really need to absorb all the teachings in my The Forty Minute Lover system. As an AllExperts member, you get a 50% discount off the normal price. Email me at evan@evaneverman.com for your exclusive members-only download link

Best,

Evan  

Premature Ejaculation

Evan Everman