Premature Ejaculation/First Time

I'm am in college and never have been the lothario type but i have come to the realization that girls are very attracted to me and anticipate my first time to be very soon so i was wondering is their anyway not to cum fast your first time so that girl wouldn't know it was my first time?

Yes.  You need to start now doing Kegel exercises.  Look them up on the internet or ask me to explain it for you.  After 3 weeks there are several other exercises that will help you to contol your excitement level and to ejaculate when you want to instead of letting the excitement of the girl or the moment control your orgasm.

Let me know.

Premature Ejaculation

David Carney

I can answer questions from men and women on this topic. If you suspect you are experiencing premature ejaculation but are not sure, I can clarify for you. If you want to overcome this troubling problem, I can describe exercises that will definitely help you. I can also suggest herbal supplements that help you stay in control. I can give you examples of techniques you can use to extend your sexual pleasure for as long as you like. You CAN determine when you ejaculate.

I am experienced in herbs and other supplements and I have gone through a mild case of premature ejaculation myself. I have absolutely no problem with it today. If you want help please ask.

I prefer not to divulge specific clients, but I have helped 1 man other than myself and I am currently working with another.