Premature Ejaculation/Premature ejaculation and mulitple orgasm

Question
i want that. how to do kegel? and what food contains EFAs and the amino acid L-taurine
-------------------------

Followup To

Question -
i think i have premature ejaculation because i cum too fast. is there a simple way to prevent that? Besides, i really would like to achieve multiple orgasm without ejaculation. will i feel tired if i have multiple orgasm without ejaculation. If cannot achieve that, may i know what can i eat to increase sperm production to cum more and faster in an hour?

Answer -
You have asked several questions that will require some thought and detail explanation.

First, there is no simple way to prevent premature ejaculation.  It requires some work.  Do you want that?

Multiple orgasm for men takes several different forms.  If you want to go down that trail start doing kegel exercises, and continue daily for 3 weeks.  That is the first step.

Taking EFAs and the amino acid L-taurine will increase your semen production.

David

Answer
The kegel exercise is squeezing the PC mucle, the little muscle group between your anus and testicls, its what you do when you are urinating and you stop the flow by squeezing that muscle.  You can find a detail explanation of the exercises on the internet or at the library.  If you dont find it I will help you.  Start those exercises as soon as you can.  For now,  Do 10 squeezes and hold each one to a count of 3.  Then do 10 as fast as you can.  Do that 3 times a day.  Gradually build up to 20 each.

You need to buy some L-taurine capsules and flaxseed oil or primrose oil caps.

Let me know how that goes and we can discuss more.  

Premature Ejaculation

David Carney