Presbyterians/Dispensational antinomianism

Hello Pastor G,
although there are different types of antinomianisms, I am looking forward to refute a specific type, that is, dispensational antinomianism.

Do you know of any sources, preferably reformed ones, that refute dispensational antinomianism?

Nathan, it's been a while since I've had to look at this issue, but you are right that Dispensational antinomianism is a little different because they don't deprecate personal holiness, but they have the idea that God's grace means that holiness is not necessary, or else it's not grace.

Three books I've found helpful are:

Primer on Dispensationalism (very small) by John Gerstner.

Wrongly Dividing the Word of Truth, John Gerstner

Dispensationalism Today, Yesterday, and Tomorrow, Curtis Crenshaw & Grover Gunn

Hope these help.

God bless you.

Pastor G

I am glad to answer questions about the Scriptures, Systematic, Biblical and Historic Theology, New Testament Greek, Biblical Hebrew (although my Greek is stronger than my Hebrew); and I am also glad to give pastoral advise and counsel.

A minister ordained in the Orthodox Presbyterian Church since 1993. Prior to that I served as an elder. Former Senior Police Chaplain. College and Seminary-level lecturer.

B.A. Psychology and Theology, M.Div., Westminster Theological Seminary D.Min., Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary Law Enforcement Chaplaincy certification, ICPC