Presley, Elvis/Desiree Presley, What do you believe?

BFF wrote at 2009-07-08 01:46:55
Hello Girls,

I know for a fact that Desiree Presley is Elvis's daughter. She is a personal friend,and she has things that no one in the world could even imagine, that she has, that Elvis gave her mother Lucy while they secretly dated for all those years. The day will come when all this will come out, legal issues are holding some things back, but you can bet in our lifetime, this will come out, and she will be loved by all. Because she is one incredible, loving, beautiful, and giving human being.

rusty wrote at 2009-08-23 14:45:53
i dont know what the problem is with all of you

what does it matter how many children elvis has

elvis is dead so let him rest in peace

ps and as for desiree presley you just have to look at her to see that she looks like him

Laura wrote at 2010-10-24 15:31:32
I feel that what Lucy has been through her entire life is what made her the women she has become. Her love for Elvis is why she protected him all those years. Look what everyone else did for him, drove him to an early death. My question is if she had come forth with the wonderful news of Desiree, his life would of been changed. From reading the book, he did want to change his life style but unfortunately it was to late. Love makes people do funny things.

Shirley O'Shea wrote at 2011-03-29 21:31:38
How could you possibly read the story of "Are You Lonesome Tonight" and not believe it is the greatest love story of all time. I believe every one of it. Why wouldn't you who could tell such a story live such a horrible life and ask for nothing in return?

Shirley O'Shea wrote at 2011-03-29 21:34:57
Why wouldn't Lisa Marie agree to a DNA test that would answer everyone's questions? And Desiree is asking for nothing from anyone what could the harm be?

Brenda Seifried wrote at 2012-01-09 13:48:03
I have read the book Are You Lonesome tonight. I really believe that it is very true. People never understood Elvis. They took what they wanted. He gave away what he made. All the money the estate has now is because he is gone and not able to give it away anymore. Know one there ever wanted to know him. They just wanted to use him. And they did. I know in my heart that this young lad is his daughter. Desiree Presley she will always be. Your dad would be proud.

Brenda Seifried

Kathy Braden wrote at 2012-07-04 15:30:30
I knew Desiree in high school and lost touch through the years, I know that she is Elvis's daughter, a fact she did not know until she was out of high school.  She looked just like him, and that is something you cannot deny.  I would love to hear that she was finally acknowledged after all these years.  I loved her like a sister!  Love you Rome!

Berna May wrote at 2013-02-25 03:06:40
I believe that Desiree (Rome )Presley- Greer could very well be

the daughter of Elvis. I sang in the choir with her in Grade School. I knew her through grade school and High school. She

told me that her mother said that one day she would be famous!

Berna May

elvisfan wrote at 2015-01-01 07:47:14
Sorry she is not his daughter and she does not look like elvis. He had strong genes look at lisa. If she is his daughter her looks would be stronger.  Who has dimples? Elvis doesn't and neither does her mother

mars of manila wrote at 2015-01-05 15:48:20
I love lucy and been a believer ever since i read the book feb 2000..elvis sure was lucky to have been loved by her..

Barbara Fitzpatrick wrote at 2015-12-27 05:54:40
I just acquired this book in 2014.  When I saw this book, I knew I had to have it.  I read it once and enjoyed it saw much I started reading it again.  I believe this story is true.  Elvis said he was singing his songs to her and if you listen to them closely you will believe also.

Calamity wrote at 2016-06-19 10:43:41
I read the book I can't see where she looks like elvis she looks like her mother.

Mcelmzal wrote at 2016-09-24 09:51:51
Desiree is elvis's can see it in her if you look long enough..i love u both...stay healthy...lucy thank you for showing elvis that he can be loved just for himself and nothing else...thank you

Presley, Elvis

I'm sorry, but I can't answer questions on the value of Elvis memorabilia...I have a vast collection of things...and they are all priceless to I never look for the value of an item. I cannot validify or counter the authenticity of any Elvis item or memorabilia....But I will glad to answer any question about Elvis and his life. I have "studied" Elvis since I was about 8 yrs. old. I am now 44. Have been to Graceland several times and try to go every year for the anniversary. In my spare time, I am all over the internet looking for anything to do with Elvis. My family calls me an "Elvis freak" instead of a fan...I`m very proud of that title...ha. I am not really into dates of song releases and such as that, but if you need to know anything about Elvis`s life, right down to what his mother called milk, I can answer just about anything. However, I cannot answer questions as to the value of items you may have. I loved Elvis very much and care deeply for his memory and will always be respectful of that as I would hope everyone will.

I am also an Elvis expert on have loved Elvis for about 35 years now, although he died when I was only 12, I am now 44 and I have learned just nearly everything you can possibly think of about the man that is in print or on film.

I am an Elvis Fan Club president and member of many online Elvis fan clubs.

This is not applicable to the subject