Presley, Elvis/Elvis's cousins

jane wrote at 2009-08-05 12:46:01
it was my understanding that Elvis twin Brother died at Birth and there were no more children  born after Elvis. his twin  name was Jesse Presley

Elvis-t wrote at 2009-12-30 15:10:06
I am Terry Presley and yes Jerry and I are identical twins.  I don't know James Presley and don't believe we are related

brian wrote at 2010-01-09 19:17:45
So pleased to read about Patsy, have been watching bbc4 this week with all the Elvis 75 stuff. I thought was very good , I am King fan and have been for years, kept seeing her cropping up and wondered how she was related, have to admit she has a touch of the Elvis look about her(am glad) I am well satisfied now. Regards Brian

Thomas Lambert Allen wrote at 2010-12-20 00:07:27
I was at Jerry Presley's show last night in Walnut Ridge, Ar. Jerry is a great performer and he has a fiancee named Patsy (not sure what her last name is, but she was born in Powhatan, Ar) very friendly and out going as is Jerry. I'm not sure if this is the same Patsy you were talking about but I believe she worked at Graceland for a while. I did see Jerry's twin brother there, but don't know if his name is Terry or James. It's a great show to attend if you get the chance.

gary northern wrote at 2012-04-07 17:17:38
Jimmy P. works at Graceland as a maintenance worker.he also is the only one allowed upstairs to do any maintenance work.the rooms are supposed to be as they where in 77.

Marsha wrote at 2014-02-21 03:44:44
I know Terry Presley. I was his seamstress for his

Show at lake ozak, mo. Yes you can tell they are  

know him wrote at 2016-09-16 16:02:04
yes jerry dose have a twin brother named terry .he lives in ks. and he has an older brother and 2 sisters their mom and dad were pentecost preachers.

Presley, Elvis

Beverly Taylor

I can answer questions pertaining to his spiritual beliefs,his childhood,his parents,his marriage and reasons for breakup, his relationships and the woment he dated,his life as father to Lisa Marie,his personal struggles, his benevolent side,and the people who he took care of financially over the years, as well as his uncompleted dreams.

I am a psychotherapist by training who has studied and analyzed the life and death of the greatest entertainer of all time.

Several Elvis organizations and many professional organizations.

Several local and regional

I have a Masters degree,2 licensures and multiple certifications in my field. I am also a free lance writer.