Presley, Elvis/Ten Dollar Bill

Tracy Andrews wrote at 2009-05-07 12:38:55
I also have a ten dollar banknote, with elvis presleys face in the centre from 1974. It states that it is legal tender but it also states that it is a federal reserve note. It is a large note same as the one stated. Dont know the value of it, but would like to know, if you could help. Thankyou.

Geoff Kirby wrote at 2013-08-26 09:58:46
I have exactly the same ten dollar note, but it's VERY difficult to find anything out about it - the fact that it was produced in '74 must be a clue.  Most Elvis bills appeared after his death in '77 for sale purposes, but this '74 bill appears to be shrouded in mystery.  Someone, somewhere must have the answer surely.....

Presley, Elvis

Tony Trout

I can answer any questions relating to the career and life of Elvis Presley...ANY QUESTION!

I have studied Elvis's music and life and career for over twenty years and I feel that I know most everything about Elvis that there is to know.

I ateended high school until my Junior year but had to drop out due to abuse from the other students (I have Cerebral Palsy and Hydrocephalus)