Presley, Elvis/Elvis' Aloha suit and the belt he gave away

kenpo karate wrote at 2009-04-19 08:09:31
Sorry to disapoint you, but Ed parker got the belt and was with his estate till around 2 years ago when it was sold to a private collector.

Ed also got the full length cape as well.

tracie wrote at 2010-02-02 19:51:55
Hey Tony my parents went to that concert and my dad caught the belt but gave it to someone in front of them but he took off a gold chain about 12inches long and we have had it ever since.  

JH wrote at 2015-07-04 17:56:14
There were only two suits made not three.  The one he wore on the the 12th for the rehearsal show was larger than the one he wore on the 14th.  At least three belts and four capes were made for this suit.  He wore the rehearsal suit during the later shows in 1973 and 1974 with the third belt and would have used the fourth cape.  The first belt and cape he gave to Ed Parker and then needed a replacement for the actual suit worn on the 14th.  

Presley, Elvis

Tony Trout