Presley, Elvis/Elvis's cousins

bryan williams madien name bryan gilley wrote at 2011-05-18 11:45:07
actly im realted to the gilley family my mom is patty glley and her mom his dona ad her dad s paul gilley paul gilley is the brother of mickey gilley plus mickeys cuzing are jerry lee lewis jimmy swaggert and elvis presly plus a few other country and pop artists that i havnt got to learn about from my mom  

Shibidy Holmes wrote at 2013-01-19 20:23:15
No offense, but Jimmy Swaggart has said that Elvis and he are indeed cousins; to what degree, he has not specified,

Gina wrote at 2016-03-27 18:47:03
Actually Elvis is his ninth cousin once removed, as shown by this site.https://www.geni.com/path/Elvis+Aron+Presley+is+related+to+Jerry+Lee+Lewis?from=6000000003104470825&to=6000000014199704715

Presley, Elvis

Sherrie