Presley, Elvis/Rings on his right hand

Jerry wrote at 2009-04-16 17:00:59
Sherrie, I wanted to give you some information on the rings that Elvis wore during the Aloha from Hawaii, I have the same poster only the photo has been "doctored" Elvis wore the famous

right only on his left ring finger for both shows.

He wore 3 rings on his right fingers. If you get the new dvd set you can see this. When it comes to the poster, look close at the cuff on the right sleeve, it does not match the one on his left arm. Also look at his right hand. It looks like he is holding a mike. The whole arm looks like it was air brushed on.

I hope this helps you out. Jerry  

Lee wrote at 2012-01-20 17:59:18
Elvis wore 3 rings on his right hand and one one his left! TCB.

Daniel Knowles wrote at 2012-07-08 11:15:09
Elvis actually wore 3 rings on his right hand during the Aloha show. The 3 rings are shown clearly during Burning Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idh-tkctXo8

Elvis wore one ring, the horse shoe ring, on his left hand

Dave Carling wrote at 2012-08-25 19:42:49
he wore 1 ring on his left hand, and 3 on his right hand.

Aj Casali wrote at 2013-07-25 14:40:05
Wrong answer......Elvis wore one ring on his "left" hand not his "right" hand during Aloha concert.

Mark wrote at 2014-04-01 22:48:55
Wrong answer , he wore one large horse shoe ring on his left hand and 3 rings on his right!

Presley, Elvis

Sherrie