Presley, Elvis/Lee Majors

elvisgillies wrote at 2009-12-15 23:02:41
Elvis knew him, In fact at one of Elvis's parties a girl slapped lee in the face, that got Elvis's attention, he asked the girl if Lee had done or said anything to offend her, when she said no she just wanted attention Elvis slapped her in the face and got her thrown out. Interesting and true

sorchadorcha wrote at 2011-08-26 17:24:29
Lee Majors dated Kathy Westmoreland briefly & Elvis met him several times backstage while he waited for her. Kathy mentioned in her book that Elvis made some unsavory comments about his former relationship with her which caused her much embarrassment.  

elvisandlee wrote at 2014-05-21 04:45:34
They not only knew each other but were close friends and Lee loved playing practical jokes on Elvis

Presley, Elvis

I'm sorry, but I can't answer questions on the value of Elvis memorabilia...I have a vast collection of things...and they are all priceless to I never look for the value of an item. I cannot validify or counter the authenticity of any Elvis item or memorabilia....But I will glad to answer any question about Elvis and his life. I have "studied" Elvis since I was about 8 yrs. old. I am now 44. Have been to Graceland several times and try to go every year for the anniversary. In my spare time, I am all over the internet looking for anything to do with Elvis. My family calls me an "Elvis freak" instead of a fan...I`m very proud of that title...ha. I am not really into dates of song releases and such as that, but if you need to know anything about Elvis`s life, right down to what his mother called milk, I can answer just about anything. However, I cannot answer questions as to the value of items you may have. I loved Elvis very much and care deeply for his memory and will always be respectful of that as I would hope everyone will.

I am also an Elvis expert on have loved Elvis for about 35 years now, although he died when I was only 12, I am now 44 and I have learned just nearly everything you can possibly think of about the man that is in print or on film.

I am an Elvis Fan Club president and member of many online Elvis fan clubs.

This is not applicable to the subject