Presley, Elvis/How can he get away with such fraud!?

Ed Williams wrote at 2012-11-24 18:25:15
I think the whole "Elvis Presley, Jr." business is beyond laughable. Either prove via DNA who/what you are or understand that people are going to laugh at you. Especially when the "Elvis Jr.'s" involved here are either functional illiterates or look more like Wayne Newton than Elvis!

Presley, Elvis

Beverly Taylor

I can answer questions pertaining to his spiritual beliefs,his childhood,his parents,his marriage and reasons for breakup, his relationships and the woment he dated,his life as father to Lisa Marie,his personal struggles, his benevolent side,and the people who he took care of financially over the years, as well as his uncompleted dreams.

I am a psychotherapist by training who has studied and analyzed the life and death of the greatest entertainer of all time.

Several Elvis organizations and many professional organizations.

Several local and regional

I have a Masters degree,2 licensures and multiple certifications in my field. I am also a free lance writer.