Presley, Elvis/ELVIS OIL PAINTING

Lauren wrote at 2012-12-13 12:00:04
Hi

The original is hanging in the Elvis Presley Youth Centre in Tupelo Miss.

There are numerous reproductions out there.  As it is, a friend was given 10 of them, all good quality on canvas, looks real, it is stamped at the back with a reproduction number, mine is #244 out of how many I do not know

ralphsuggs wrote at 2013-07-11 22:43:52
mine has no number on the back. it looks just like yours

Terry wrote at 2013-10-02 06:12:56
There are three paintings f this likeness on E-bay by the same artist. Now, if you have the original oil painting then it would value 3x the price of those.

Bowen wrote at 2015-03-31 16:05:59
My husband and I have an original oil painting of Elvis by Lawrence  Williams also but we have the certificate of legitability placing ours # 20 of 100 paintings he did of this one sitting by Elvis. Another hangs in the Liberace Museum in Las Vegas, which Elvis gifted to him. Does anyone have an idea of the worth?  

Presley, Elvis

Cory Cooper