Presley, Elvis/Elvis memorabilia

weber wrote at 2013-01-24 22:03:52

they want to sell the scarf?

Please answer a.

Presley, Elvis

Steven B. Roberts

The life, music, and legacy of Elvis Presley. I can either answer, or help you find answers to questions about authentic Elvis memorabilia. I am particularly keen in the area of Elvis vinyl. I can also help answer your questions about the life and death of Elvis Presley, and the hoaxed death theory. I am happy to answer questions about rare recordings, concerts, and Elvis' life events. I can be particularly helpful to new or younger fans looking for good introductions to "Elvis World" suggesting Music, Movies, and Books that will properly expose you to the good side of Elvis. I will be happy to try and answer any question you send my way in as much detail as possible.

I have been a dedicated fan for 22 years. I have one of the top sites on the internet about Elvis Presley. As an avid collector and Elvis researcher, I am fully qualified to answer your Elvis questions. I have been to all 48 continental United States including Memphis TN and Tupelo MS. I have read over 100 books on Elvis, talked to various Elvis insiders, and have listened to almost every Elvis recording (released and unreleased)and have seen every Elvis movie. I regularly review Elvis books (new and old) on my website, as well as music and movies.

B.T.C. & Western Pacific Truck School.