Presley, Elvis/several questions

Question
I have several questions im sorry i hope you can answer some or all of them thank you.
why was elvis middle named spelled 2 different ways? what song did he sing when he won talent show at school and how old was he? I heard somehwere that Elvis auditioned for a band and was turned down when he was a teenager is that true? Howe tall was he and what size shoe did he wear? Dis he watch anym of his own movies? How mant songs did he write?

Answer
Hi Gary,

I'll be happy to answer all of your questions. First, the spelling of his middle name-When Elvis was born the spelling on his birth certificate was Aaron. Vernon and Gladys had intended for it to be spelled Aron to go with the middle name of his twin brother, Jesse Garon, who was stillborn. Over the years Elvis decided that he wanted the spelling to be Aaron for biblical reasons and instructed his father Vernon that he wanted it spelled that was on all legal documents. 2) Elvis sang "Old Shep" in his school talent show when he was in 5th grade. 3) in 1954 Elvis auditioned for a gospel group "The Songfellows" and was turned down. 4) Elvis was just shy of 6 feet tall and wore a size 11D in shoes. 5) Elvis disliked most of the movies he was forced to make. He always wanted to play serious, dramatic roles. Of the movies he made his favorites were King Creole, GI Blues and Blue Hawaii. After making Jailhouse Rock,  his fellow actor Judy Tyler was killed in a car accident shortly after and he could never watch that film. Also, his parents were audience members in a scene in the movie "Loving You" and after his mother Gladys passes away in 1958 he was never able to watch that one. 6) Elvis recorded over 600(619 to be exact)but did not write any of them.

I hope I answered all of your questions :)

Presley, Elvis

Erin Durham