Presley, Elvis/Maids rooms

Question
I read where the night cooks had a bedroom off the kitchen.  I have been in the kitchen but where is the bd. rm?  Also in the china cabinet in the kitchen I have the identical dishes Elvis had bsck in the 60's.

Answer
Hi Betty,

There is an area next to the kitchen that was part of the tour the last time I was there in 2002. The area used to be a carport and then Elvis had it turned into an apartment. That might be the area you're talking about. It has been changed and renovated a few times over the years and could have been something else as well that I don't know about.

Thats cool about the same dishes. You have good style like Elvis.

Thank you for the question.

Sincerely,
Cory Cooper
ElvisExpert@aol.com

Presley, Elvis

Cory Cooper