Presley, Elvis/elvis cigarettes

QUESTION: can you tell me if there was only 1 bust in 1961 of elvis by epe enterprises?  i found this at a yard sale for 18.00  it has a 1961 copyright  on the back  but cannot find out about it  i believe it is pewter   thank you

ANSWER: Sir/Ma'am,

From what I can gather, that looks to be the only bust that I've ever seen of Elvis from 1961 - especially from EPE since EPE ceased it's first operations in the 1950s then started up again after the mansion opened up to the public in June of 1982.

Hope that helps.  

Take Care/God Bless,
Tony Trout

elvis cigarettes
elvis cigarettes  
QUESTION: hi tony   can you tell me if youve ever seen this before  and if so is it worth anything

No, I've never seen it before.  It's new to my eyes.

I'm sorry...I know that's not much help...:(  And I also apologize for being so late in getting back to you.  My health hasn't been good this Winter with my legs swelling on me and I've been needing to lose some weight.  

If I don't get back to you immediately, please rest assured that I will get back with you and answer any questions.  

Take Care/God Bless,
Tony Trout  

Presley, Elvis

Tony Trout

I can answer any questions relating to the career and life of Elvis Presley...ANY QUESTION!

I have studied Elvis's music and life and career for over twenty years and I feel that I know most everything about Elvis that there is to know.

I ateended high school until my Junior year but had to drop out due to abuse from the other students (I have Cerebral Palsy and Hydrocephalus)