Presley, Elvis/Elvis Floor Plans

Is There Anyway You Could Send Me The Complete Floor Plans Of Graceland?. I Am wanting To Better Understand all of the doors and where they go. Ive been to Graceland Many Times And Everytime I Go I See Doors And I Often Wonder Where They Lead. I know About 60% Of Where Most Of The Doors Go But Not Quite Sure. Any Help Is Greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Hi Charles....thank you for your question....and I apologise for the delay in answering.  If you will send an email to me with the Subject: Graceland...I will be glad to send you the floor plans that I have found.

Peace, Love and Elvis.....

Take care,

Presley, Elvis

I'm sorry, but I can't answer questions on the value of Elvis memorabilia...I have a vast collection of things...and they are all priceless to I never look for the value of an item. I cannot validify or counter the authenticity of any Elvis item or memorabilia....But I will glad to answer any question about Elvis and his life. I have "studied" Elvis since I was about 8 yrs. old. I am now 44. Have been to Graceland several times and try to go every year for the anniversary. In my spare time, I am all over the internet looking for anything to do with Elvis. My family calls me an "Elvis freak" instead of a fan...I`m very proud of that title...ha. I am not really into dates of song releases and such as that, but if you need to know anything about Elvis`s life, right down to what his mother called milk, I can answer just about anything. However, I cannot answer questions as to the value of items you may have. I loved Elvis very much and care deeply for his memory and will always be respectful of that as I would hope everyone will.

I am also an Elvis expert on have loved Elvis for about 35 years now, although he died when I was only 12, I am now 44 and I have learned just nearly everything you can possibly think of about the man that is in print or on film.

I am an Elvis Fan Club president and member of many online Elvis fan clubs.

This is not applicable to the subject