Presley, Elvis/hand painted picture containing Elvis Presley

Question
QUESTION: I have a poster board size painting with two cars that contain several men, women, and a young child. The license plate on one car says..LUK N BAK. In the car with this plate is Elvis Presley with a surf board. The driver of this car and the other car are familiar to me as actors but I cannot recall their names. The female passenger in the car opposite Elvis also comes to look like an actress but I cannot place her name either. This painting is hand done. The detail in it is totally awesome. The cars are of two eras..sorta like out with the old and in with the new. The autos are a Chevy make. Did Elvis do any commercials for Chevy? If so are paintings such as this rare? How can I find out the worth of this painting?

ANSWER: Anita,

Elvis never did any kind of car commercials at all.  That painting is just a "fantasy" painting by someone.  It includes, Elvis, James Dean, Marilyn Monroe, and - as you stated - one other actress I can't seem to think of right now.  

Hope this helps!

Take Care/God Bless,
Tony Trout

QUESTION: Thank you for the info. In your estimate would you think that this painting would be worth anything? It is in great shape.

Thank you again.

Anita

Answer
Anita,

In my estimation, it would really only be worth what a person is willing to pay for the item.  

Hope that helps you, my friend.

Take Care,
Tony Trout

P.S.  I apologize for my belated answer.  My health has not been the best through this Winter.  

Presley, Elvis

Tony Trout