Presley, Elvis/elvis

Question
Hi Cory,
As everything about Elvis fascinated me, especially his hands, I was curious as to why I read he didn't like his feet?...I also read that one of his bodyguards said he had a webbed toe...I know this sounds like a silly question, but just curious as heck....
         Thanks a bunch

Answer
Hi Dodie,

I've heard that he had a webbed toe next to a big toe and then I heard he did not. I don't know if he did or not. There are not a lot of up close pictures of Elvis's feet for us to see. I've not heard that he didn't like his feet. He had a size 11 foot, so I wouldn't think that it was that he had large feet.

He did like for Women to have small, petite feet.

Thank you for the question.

Sincerely,
Cory Cooper
ElvisExpert@aol.com

Presley, Elvis

Cory Cooper