Presley, Elvis/elvis

Question
I would like ur option on ELVIS I hear stuff about ELVIS went into the witness program because of threats on his life by the real Memphis Mafia for he knew to much and was helping the FBI,and why did Elvis call his friend and told her he would not be around and don't believe everything they say this call was 1or 2 days before it came out he died  do you think he is out there or do you think he is dead,i will wait for your answer back thank you for your time; bobbie

Answer
Hi Bobbie...thank you very much for your question.

There are lots of rumors out there about Elvis..a lot of fabricated stories as well.  Elvis always had a "preminition" (feeling) that he wouldn't live long past the age his mother was when she passed.  He knew he had ailments and he just over all wasn't feeling good physically.  I don't know that he truly did say the things they said he did or not...could just be another "rumor".

I do believe, whole heartedly, that we did, truly lose Elvis Presley on August 16, 1977.  He would never do anything to hurt his daughter...and by "faking his death"...he would have done just that.  So I do not believe that Elvis' death was faked..and I don't believe he would ever do that to his fans.  He loved his fans so very much...but most importantly, he loved Lisa Marie and would have never hurt her like that.

I hope this has helped you.  Please let me know if you have any other questions about Elvis.  I will be glad to help if I can.

Peace, Love and Elvis.....

Take care,

Sherrie

Presley, Elvis

Sherrie