Presley, Elvis/Grace land floor plans

Question
I was wondering if you could tell me where I can find full floor plans of grace land I am an architect major and I have been given the assisgnment to built a famous persons home and I thought no better place than my favorite artist of all times home the progam is 3d I just need the full layout if possible thanks clarence

Answer
Hi Clarence...please send me an email with the subject: "Graceland" to sherriemr3565@yahoo.com and I will be happy to share the floor plans that I have found, with you...

Please let me know if there is anything else pertaining to Elvis that I can help you with.

Peace, Love and Elvis........

Take care,

Sherrie

Presley, Elvis

Sherrie