Presley, Elvis/Elvis' death

Question
Hi Sherrie,
in your opinion why all these rumors on Elvis' death as a fake? You said that Elvis would never hurt Lisa neither his fans. I think to be sincere that not all rumors are just rumors.Rumors are too many for not to believe that exist a little of truth. I think of an agreement got in family, maybe my heart want to live with this hope but I am feeling that Elvis is still alive.

Answer
I'm sorry...but I still believe, whole heartedly, that Elvis passed away.  There are many rumors about a lot of different subjects when it comes to Elvis...they are not all true.  It is only wishful thinking that Elvis had faked his death. If he did not die in 1977, there is no way he would have been able to stay hidden from everyone in the world for all this time. He was one of the most photographed people in the world and he was known all over the world. So I believe that would have been a feat that could not have been attained.

I would love to believe as you do...then our hearts would not be broke..and we could imagine him having a long, happy life. :)  

Presley, Elvis

Sherrie