Presley, Elvis/elvis presley's health condition

Question
Good evening Patrick, i have been reading up on Elvis recently and got quite involved in it all.
I was horrified to read that he also could have had bone cancer, is this true? What impact would this have had on him if so?

Answer
Kevin-

Thanks for writing.  It is a fact that Elvis did not have bone cancer, nor any other kind of cancer.

I suspect it would have affected him in much the same way it would affect any cancer patient...Elvis was human and he would have required the same treatment as anyone else.  As to any affect on his career, he certainly would have had to take time off.

Hope this helps.
Patrick

Presley, Elvis

Patrick