Presley, Elvis/elvis presley's health condition

Good evening Patrick, i have been reading up on Elvis recently and got quite involved in it all.
I was horrified to read that he also could have had bone cancer, is this true? What impact would this have had on him if so?

Thanks for writing.  It is a fact that Elvis did not have bone cancer, nor any other kind of cancer.

I suspect it would have affected him in much the same way it would affect any cancer patient...Elvis was human and he would have required the same treatment as anyone else.  As to any affect on his career, he certainly would have had to take time off.

Hope this helps.

Presley, Elvis

Any questions on Elvis`s life and death are fine. I would prefer not to answer questions about sales figures, chart positions, or other simple statistical data (including trivia questions). Also, if you take the time to submit a question, please take the time to read the response.

I have consulted for two televisions programs (Rock-and-Roll Record Breakers on VH-1 and The Presley Family on The Family Channel), and I was previously the top-rated Elvis Presley expert at (several years ago). I have researched many aspects of Elvis's life and death and am very well-read in these topics.