Presley, Elvis/Elvis scarf

Elvis scarf
Elvis scarf  

Elvis scarf
Elvis scarf  
Dear sirs

I have elvis signed scarf with letter from Charlie hodge.  

Could you please advise value as I'm looking to sell it.

Any help would be great

Kind regards
Warren farrell

Hi Warren,

An Elvis Presley autograph is one of the most forged autographs out there. I would check with a trusted and professional Autograph or auction house like Sothebys. Elvis was a generous signer and there are a lot out there but he has an easy signature to fake. Some signatures, like on Elvis checks, might actually be one of his Bodyguards signing Elvis' name. One thing to look for is that Elvis usually had a space between the P and R in his last name. Your scarf does have that and has the letter from Charlie Hodge. It may not be worth as much you might think since Elvis was a very generous signer and there are a lot of autofraphs out there from him but its an awesome item you have.

I would try Roger Epperson at he is a leading autograph authentication expert.

Thank you for the question.

Cory Cooper  

Presley, Elvis

Cory Cooper

A frequent source for books, radio shows, movies and television projects about Elvis Presley. More of a expert on his life and times than of memorabilia and albums. If you are looking for what an item is worth, you might want to try another expert on the AllExperts Website but welcome any and all questions. As an expert on Elvis Presley, Cory draws from his vast knowledge and his deep ties to others in the Elvis world. Included among his contacts are authors, band members, performers and members of the "Memphis Mafia," the close group of bodyguards, friends and employees that worked with and protected Elvis Presley.

Guest speaker on the topic of Elvis Presley. Cory has appeared on countless nationally syndicated radio programs across the United States and Canada, including Coast to Coast with George Noory. Additionally, Cory has been a contributor to Internet and local radio shows as well as for a variety of Elvis publications, was asked to be a featured guest on MSNBC and has been a frequent guest contributor to E! Entertainment Online. Cory can also be contacted at