Presley, Elvis/Elvis film & concert Outtakes

John Mason wrote at 2013-06-21 16:23:31
Cheers for the info ;  I will contact Essential Elvis  & ask if they have 'Elvis  On. Tour  Outtakes'  DVD .  

Presley, Elvis

I can answer almost anything regarding the life of Elvis presley. I wouldn't say I'm an expert on his movie trivia although I know quite a bit about them.

I have studied close to 150 books every day for the last 20 years, met lots of his friends, been to lunch, dinners, church, kroger, and spent alot of time staying at one of his closest friends homes for the past 9 years. I don't claim to know everything about the man, but will answer when I can

Been in various clubs through the years, currently, I'm an Elvis Insider and a Destination Expert on Trip Advisor for Memphis

I have spent many weeks in Tupelo, many many months in Memphis over the past 10 years and spoken to ethier in person telephone or by e-mail all but 2 of the closest people to elvis that have been alive during these past 10 years, these 2 people being Red west and Lamar Fike, although I know friends of theirs. You can make that 4 people if you include Lisa & Cilla who although I've met I haven't spoke much with them, just hear a little of what Pricilla says through a third party