Presley, Elvis/Sketch by jerry fairbanks

QUESTION: I have several sketches of Elvis and other stars by jerry fairbanks do they have any value?

ANSWER: Hi Diane,

I do not know anything about what it might be worth. Mr. Fairbanks seems to be well known and does some great work. I would try with some local galleries that are in the area where you live. With some items, it all depends on what a collector will pay for a certain item.

Thank you for the question.

Cory Cooper

QUESTION: Thank you I have looked all over the Internet and can't find anything on him unless he is the one that worked forWalt and directed several films is this the same Jerry Fairbanks?

Hi Diane,

Thats a different Jerry Fairbanks that worked in Hollywood. There is a Pow Wow thats done in Honor of Jerry Fairbanks in Sawyer, Minnesota every year. He is known for his Native American work.

Here is contact information for the festival. I'm sure they can assist you with more information about him and his work.

Phone#: Brenda Blackwood 218-878-8194

All The Best,
Cory Cooper

Presley, Elvis

Cory Cooper

A frequent source for books, radio shows, movies and television projects about Elvis Presley. More of a expert on his life and times than of memorabilia and albums. If you are looking for what an item is worth, you might want to try another expert on the AllExperts Website but welcome any and all questions. As an expert on Elvis Presley, Cory draws from his vast knowledge and his deep ties to others in the Elvis world. Included among his contacts are authors, band members, performers and members of the "Memphis Mafia," the close group of bodyguards, friends and employees that worked with and protected Elvis Presley.

Guest speaker on the topic of Elvis Presley. Cory has appeared on countless nationally syndicated radio programs across the United States and Canada, including Coast to Coast with George Noory. Additionally, Cory has been a contributor to Internet and local radio shows as well as for a variety of Elvis publications, was asked to be a featured guest on MSNBC and has been a frequent guest contributor to E! Entertainment Online. Cory can also be contacted at