Presley, Elvis/Sketch by jerry fairbanks

Question
QUESTION: I have several sketches of Elvis and other stars by jerry fairbanks do they have any value?

ANSWER: Hi Diane,

I do not know anything about what it might be worth. Mr. Fairbanks seems to be well known and does some great work. I would try with some local galleries that are in the area where you live. With some items, it all depends on what a collector will pay for a certain item.

Thank you for the question.

Sincerely,
Cory Cooper
ElvisExpert@aol.com

QUESTION: Thank you I have looked all over the Internet and can't find anything on him unless he is the one that worked forWalt and directed several films is this the same Jerry Fairbanks?

Answer
Hi Diane,

Thats a different Jerry Fairbanks that worked in Hollywood. There is a Pow Wow thats done in Honor of Jerry Fairbanks in Sawyer, Minnesota every year. He is known for his Native American work.

Here is contact information for the festival. I'm sure they can assist you with more information about him and his work.

Phone#: Brenda Blackwood 218-878-8194
E-mail: brendablackwood@fdlrez.com

All The Best,
Cory Cooper
ElvisExpert@aol.com

Presley, Elvis

Cory Cooper