Presley, Elvis/UPSTAIRS PHOTOS

Question
I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED ELVIS AND ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO SEE GRACELAND. FINALLY LAST YEAR MY DAUGHTER AND SON-IN-LAW TOOK ME ON VACATION TO GRACELAND. IT WAS THE MOST EXCITING TRIP I EVER WENT ON. I EVEN WANTED TO MOVE TO MEMPHIS, SO I COULD GO TO GRACELAND EVERYDAY.SINCE, I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT TALKED ABOUT THE TRIP FOR A YEAR AND GUESS WHAT, WE ARE GOING BACK AGAIN THIS YEAR. I HAVE ALL KINDS OF PHOTOS OF ELVIS, PRISCILLA, LISA MARIE, THE PLANES, DIFFERENT CARS AND GRACELAND BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANY OF THE UPSTAIRS. DO YOU THINK YOU COULD SEND ME A SITE WHERE I CAN FIND PHOTOS OF ELVIS' BEDROOM.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
ELVIS FAN FOREVER
LINDA

Answer
Hi Linda...thank you very much for your question...and I apologize for the delay in answering. I was away from my computer on a family emergency.

A good site to find rare things is www.rareelvispresley.com  There are lots of very interesting things on that site. :)

Hope this has helped.  If you ever have any other questions about Elvis...please feel free to ask me anything, anytime.  I will be glad to help.

Peace, Love and Elvis.....

Take care,

Sherrie

Presley, Elvis

Sherrie