Presley, Elvis/elvis questions

candy wrote at 2013-06-10 03:25:45
The curtains at the top of the stairs cover glass blocks, there used to be glass blocks where the stain glass peacocks are in the living room. The glass blocks upstairs, as I have researched, are part of back bathroom,,,but your question'er is right, the house isn't a large home by today's standards and today's celebrities. Nancy Rooks, one of elvis' housekeeper speaks of this glass wall in her book.ng

candy wrote at 2013-06-10 03:28:48
you can also SEE these glass blocks if you view www.rareelvispresley.com and see the guy putting up red drapes for Christmas.

Presley, Elvis

elvisgillies