Presley, Elvis/can't find the answer to the question?

hey i ask a question but i didnt get the answer because there was nothing there when i went to go look. where do i look to see what u said to me? this is the question: just was asking did elvis have any birth marks on him? the 2nd question did he have scar on the back of his neck from a firework or something and where is locted? that is all i want to know. hope to hear from u soon :). please let me know thank u. holly

Hi Holly,

I've heard of Elvis having a birthmark but I don't know if its true or not. I don't know anything about a scar from fireworks but he did have a scar above his left eyebrow that I believe was from hitting his head on a sink but its really difficult to see it.

Thank you for the question.

Cory Cooper

Presley, Elvis

Cory Cooper

A frequent source for books, radio shows, movies and television projects about Elvis Presley. More of a expert on his life and times than of memorabilia and albums. If you are looking for what an item is worth, you might want to try another expert on the AllExperts Website but welcome any and all questions. As an expert on Elvis Presley, Cory draws from his vast knowledge and his deep ties to others in the Elvis world. Included among his contacts are authors, band members, performers and members of the "Memphis Mafia," the close group of bodyguards, friends and employees that worked with and protected Elvis Presley.

Guest speaker on the topic of Elvis Presley. Cory has appeared on countless nationally syndicated radio programs across the United States and Canada, including Coast to Coast with George Noory. Additionally, Cory has been a contributor to Internet and local radio shows as well as for a variety of Elvis publications, was asked to be a featured guest on MSNBC and has been a frequent guest contributor to E! Entertainment Online. Cory can also be contacted at