Presley, Elvis/Where can an Elvis fan find his early recordings that were "Electronically Reprossed Stereo"?

Question
Hello Sherrie,
  I have been an Elvis fan since the early 1970's. Mom said that would perk up and sway to Elvis music as a very young child. As I have grown up and could afford, I have put together a nice little record and CD collection of Elvis music. My question may sound silly, but I would like to find Elvis' early albums in "Electronically Reprocessed Stereo" on CD or MP3. I have the albums from the late 60's and early 70's that were reprocessed stereo. Those were the ones that I have nearly played to death as a child. I have most of Elvis' albums on CD including several box sets. I enjoy my CD collection very much and have everything on an MP3 player for my cars but the ultimate would be to have the albums Elvis Presley, Elvis, Elvis Golden Records Vol 1&2, Loving You, and King Creole in the reprocessed stereo that I used to listen to growing up. I know it sounds silly, but I was hoping a fellow Elvis fan would understand and might know where to go or what to look for. Thank you for any help Dave.

Answer
Hi Dave...thank you very much for your question....I am a huge Elvis fan as well...so I understand very well. :)

I don't have a specific place to find this information...but I found that going to www.yahoo.com or www.google.com and typing in the search: elvis music reprocessed  there are a lot of different sites where you can go to hopefully find what you are looking for. :)

I hope this has helped...and if you have any other questions about Elvis...please feel free to ask me anything, anytime...I'll be glad to help if I can. :)

Peace, Love and Elvis.....

Take care,

Sherrie

Presley, Elvis

Sherrie