Presley, Elvis/Elvis Movie

I have written a screenplay for a movie about Elvis which has never been done.  Thought I had it sold to a producer but he backed out.  Had a top sheet budget done on it.  Looking for anyone who can help get the script produced.  It would of course pay very lucratively.  Can I send you the screenplay?

Hi Conrad,

I am not a producer nor a filmmaker so I don't have any areas of assistance if you sent me your screenplay.

I don't know what the topic of your screenplay is but other than a few TV movies there has never been a feature film done on Elvis Presley, so that is still something that could be done.

I appreciate you taking the time to ask me about it and I wish you the Best of Luck on your project.

Cory Cooper

Presley, Elvis

Cory Cooper

A frequent source for books, radio shows, movies and television projects about Elvis Presley. More of a expert on his life and times than of memorabilia and albums. If you are looking for what an item is worth, you might want to try another expert on the AllExperts Website but welcome any and all questions. As an expert on Elvis Presley, Cory draws from his vast knowledge and his deep ties to others in the Elvis world. Included among his contacts are authors, band members, performers and members of the "Memphis Mafia," the close group of bodyguards, friends and employees that worked with and protected Elvis Presley.

Guest speaker on the topic of Elvis Presley. Cory has appeared on countless nationally syndicated radio programs across the United States and Canada, including Coast to Coast with George Noory. Additionally, Cory has been a contributor to Internet and local radio shows as well as for a variety of Elvis publications, was asked to be a featured guest on MSNBC and has been a frequent guest contributor to E! Entertainment Online. Cory can also be contacted at