Presley, Elvis/Is Elvis Alive

Question
QUESTION: Do you think Elvis might be alive because in this video clip Priscilla says,  ' Its exactly what he  said the other day'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBvYfU0-ppg&feature=youtu.be

ANSWER: Bob-

Thanks for writing.

No, I do not believe Elvis might be alive based on this clip.

Patrick

QUESTION: But she did say that didn't she,  or am I mis-hearing it?

Answer
Hard to say.  There is crosstalk with someone off-camera, then she tries to get back to what she was saying.  Without the full clip, plus the content of the crosstalk, it's difficult to figure out.

But even so, no matter what she said, it has nothing to do with Elvis being alive.

Presley, Elvis

Patrick