Presley, Elvis/Elvis might be alive

Question
Is Elvis still alive.  Watch this video on youtube, Priscilla says ''Its exactly what he said the other day''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBvYfU0-ppg&feature=youtu.be

Answer
Hi Bob...thank you very much for your question.  I believe Priscilla either said "That's what was said the other day."  Or "That's what we said the other day..."

I wish all the time that Elvis had lived and is enjoying his family and especially his grandkids...but unfortunately, we did lose him in 1977. If he had lived..I believe it would have been next to impossible for him to keep that secret for nearly 40 years.  :(

If you ever have any other questions about Elvis, please feel free to ask me anything, anytime.  I will be glad to help if I can.

Peace, Love and Elvis.....

Take care,

Sherrie

Presley, Elvis

Sherrie