Presley, Elvis/Elvis speaking

Question
Can you tell me if this is Elvis talking or is it some sick joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KC-dGWeCIA

Answer
HI Bob

I spoke with several people who knew Elvis personally and they assure me this is a bad joke and there are even other,  more convincing ones out there.

Also, if you listen, you can hear bits and pieces of very well known quotes of his, where splicing of pieces to form new words can make up new sentences for this type of "conversation" to seem realistic.

With today's sophisticated technology, you will see more and more of this, because people can now use any voice to say anything digitally. Notice and look for this in upcoming commercials with famous (but no longer with us) celebrities hawking new products.

I wish like so many, that Elvis was alive and well, and He is - but  just not on this plane we are walking on.

TCB

.  

Presley, Elvis

Sonya Snyder