Presley, Elvis/female backing singers

Question
On a lot of DVD's from the early days (70's-80's) there seems to be only one female White backing singer who is she?.

Answer
Hi Kathy..thank you very much for your question...If you listen close, when Elvis introduces his group...he will say..."And the little girl with the beautiful high voice...her name is Kathy Westmoreland..."

Here is a link to her website: http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/

And there aren't any videos of Elvis from the 80's...as he passed away on August 16, 1977.

I hope this has helped you.  If you have any other questions about Elvis...please feel free to ask me anything, anytime..I'll be glad to help if I can. :)

Peace, Love and Elvis.....

Take care,

Sherrie

Presley, Elvis

Sherrie