Presley, Elvis/chicken of the sea

Question
hi I have a question about elvis' chicken of the sea album? I have the 6089 version of the album.. but I also have the light orange label  with the chicken of the sea sticker on the front... there is no other stickers on this album.  It was obtained  thru joe tunzi...  ive ask several collectors about this album and from what I can find out it is legit.. my question is how many of these on the light orange label exist?

Answer
Hi Christy,

From what I've been told, these are items that were not made by the Chicken of The Sea Company. Although they did sponsor the Aloha from Hawaii Concert, they supposedly did not put out these albums with stickers.

You might want to check with Graceland Archives, archives@elvis.com or with Ernst Jorgensen who runs the Elvis catalog at RCA Records t-t@post4.tele.dk

Thank you for the question.

Sincerely,
Cory Cooper
ElvisExpert@aol.com

Presley, Elvis

Cory Cooper